- Meets ANSI Grade 2 Standards
- 500.000 Cycles
- Fits 1 3/8” to 1-3/4’” thick doors
- Finish: Satin Chrome 26D
- Fixed 2 ¾” backset / 6 pin solid brass, SC4 keyway
- Door Prep: Cross bore 2-1/8″, Edge bore 1″ , Latch face 1-1/8″x2-1/4″.
- Backset: Fixed 2-3/4″.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8″–1-3/4″.
- Handing: Completely reversible.
- Strike ANSI: 4-7/8” Comes with standard ANSI 4-7/8″ x 1-1/4″ square corner strike
- Face plates: 1-1/8″ x 2-1/4″square corner .
- Bolt: 1/2″ throw, stainless steel.
- ANSI/BHMA :Certified A156.2 – Grade 2 (exceeds 500,000 cycles)
- Strikes: 2-1/4″ full lip square corner standard.
- The outside lever is locked or unlocked by key. When unlocked the lockset works as a passage set. When the lock is locked, you must use a key from outside to unlock the lockset. The inside lever is always unlocked providing emergency exit.
- Concealed screw mounting.
- High precision pick resistant 6-pin tumbler solid brass cylinder. Interchangeable with leading manufacturer cylinders.
- Cylindrical body provides great strength and durability. Two sides spindle supporting mechanism eliminates lever wobble.
- Coil compression springs provide great strength and durability.
- Full length lever handle with 3/8″ return
- Anti-sag mechanism with independent lever return springs.
- UL 3 Hour Rated 1/2″ Throw deadlatch completely reversible for flat and beveled doors. Stainless steel latch bolt and faceplate.
- FINISH AVAILABLE: Satin Chrome
There are no reviews yet.