- Meets ANSI Grade 2 Standards
- 500.000 Cycles
- Fits 1 3/8” to 2’” thick doors
- Fixed 2 ¾” backset
- Packaged with T-Strike
- Door Prep: Cross bore 2-1/8″, Edge bore 1″ , Latch face 1″ x 2-1/4″.
- Backset: Fixed 2-3/4″.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8″- 2″.
- Handing: Completely reversible.
- Strike ANSI: 4-7/8” Comes with standard ANSI 4-7/8″ x 1-1/4″ square corner strike
- Face plates: 1″x 2-1/4 square corner .
- Bolt: 1/2″ throw, Nickel plated.
- ANSI/BHMA :Certified A156.2 – Grade 2 (exceeds 500,000 cycles)
- Strikes: 2-1/4″ full lip square corner standard.
- Outside lever locked or unlocked by turn button inside or emergency key outside. Turning inside lever auto release button and unlocks outside lever.
- Concealed screw mounting.
- High precision pick resistant 6-pin tumbler solid brass cylinder. Interchangeable with leading manufacturer cylinders.
- Cylindrical body provides great strength and durability. Two sides spindle supporting mechanism eliminates lever wobble.
- Anti- pry shield.
- Full length lever handle with 3/8″ return
- Individual spring on each side to prevent lever sag, maintain reliability, reduce maintenance.
- 3″ Rose assembly with steel plate provides strength.
- Extra long lever for easy operation.
- UL 3 Hour Rated 1/2″ Throw deadlatch completely reversible for flat and beveled doors. Stainless steel latch bolt and faceplate.
- FINISHES AVAILABLE: Satin Chrome, US26D.
There are no reviews yet.