- Input power: 1650W
- Max Cutter Capacity Diameter: 1-1/2 (38mm)
- Magnetic adhesion: 14500N
- Type of shank: 3/4″
- Variable Spindle Speed: 100-570 RPM / With Carrying Case
- Soft-starting, constant power.
- Over-loading protection.
- Stepless speed-regulating.
- High magnetic adhesion.
- With coolant and lubricant integrated device.
Magnetic drill is a kind of electric tool for adhering and drilling on the horizontal level, side face and top face, and widely used in the building, bridge building, and ship building industries and so on. You can use the magnetic drill when you can not use drill press and electric hand drill to drill huge steel workpieces or in field operation.
There are no reviews yet.